Wear your “UC gear” and head west to make “Trax” on Utica’s one and only Varick Street! Whether you’re a future alumnus, recent graduate, or young at heart – it’s a great way to connect with friends at some of your favorite bars in Utica’s Brewery District. Begin the festivities by picking-up your special wristband at the Pioneer Pub and having a complimentary draft beer. Leaving from the Strebel Circle, transportation is provided throughout the evening.
Wristbands will provide you with three $1-off drink tabs, as well as free admission at participating establishments. Must be 21 or over/valid I.D. required.
- Participants must be 21 or over – valid I.D. required. (Cost: $5)
- Some off-campus establishments may request two forms of I.D.
- Pick up your special wristband at the Pioneer Pub (ground floor Strebel Student Center) from
9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. and enjoy a complimentary draft beer.
- Wristbands will provide you with three $1-off drink tabs, as well as free admission at participating establishments (Lukin’s Brick Oven Pizzeria and Lounge, The Celtic Harp, The Mohawk Valley Winery, The Nail Creek Pub & Brewery, The Steif, and The Varick Bar & Grill).
- Shuttle service leaves from the Strebel Circle, transportation is provided throughout the evening. Shuttle drop off and pick ups will take place approximately every 30 minutes at Strebel and also downtown at the gate of The Matt Brewing Company.
- The last shuttle leaves The Matt Brewing Company promptly at 1:00 a.m. and will drop participants off at Strebel.
Wish to stay on Varick Street longer?
Need a safe ride home or to your hotel from Strebel? Arrange for a designated driver, call Uber/Lyft, or call City Cab and mention “UC Homecoming,” to get a free ride back to your hotel or home, courtesy of the Oneida County STOP-DWI Program.
City Cab: (315) 724-5454